- This event has passed.
STEPS Proactive Parenting “Launch and Learn”
March 15, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - March 16, 2021 @ 12:00 pmFree
This is a must-see virtual event if you are a parent of teenagers or pre-teens and want to learn how to help them navigate those years safely and happily rather than facing danger from issues such as substance abuse. In just one hour, you will learn:
- Preparation for helping kids navigate challenges confronting teenagers today.
- Awareness of the issues teenagers will face and what you can do to help.
- Connection to helpful resources that will benefit parents and their kids.
- Education on how teenagers can thrive and how to prevent addiction.
- Steps to make a difference in your family, organization, and community.
You will hear exciting new announcements of resources and programs for parents and organizations that include parents. Plus, you’ll have an opportunity for a limited-time free program, so register now because slots for the virtual events are limited. Read more about the virtual events here.
Register for either March 15 at 6 PM or March 16 at Noon: StepsProactiveParenting.com/PacesFreeWebinar