In Alabama, small business owners and entrepreneurs alike make up more than half of our state’s work force. Small businesses have many diverse needs and NobleBank & Trust has several options to help smaller companies grow and thrive.
NobleBank & Trust now offers a prepaid business solution through BizNOW™, a low cost, prepaid offering for business customers. It is a full end-to payments and expense management solution tailored specifically for small to medium-sized businesses. BizNOW brings cutting edge technology to businesses to save them time and money. It can help eliminate expensive, inefficient and risky practices while improving cash flow management and simplifying the expense reporting process. Employees also benefit from a simpler, more secure process and business owners realize these important advantages:
- NobleBank & Trust offers the SOLE Visa Payroll Card, through the Sole Financial Company, to businesses who want to expand direct deposit to all their employees. With the SOLE Payroll Card, money is deposited directly to the card on the day of pay, making it a perfect option for unbanked employees or those who don’t want their money going straight to the bank. More importantly, it saves you and your business money by eliminating the cost of paper checks and keeps your unbanked employees from having to pay intrusive check cashing fees. The SOLE card acts like any other check or credit card. Holders can make everyday purchases in store or on the web, and they can check the balance of their card online or by phone.
- Depositing checks just got a whole lot easier with this electronic service. Now you can get funds credited to your account without even having to get up from your desk! Simply scan in checks and submit them through our secure online service. We pick up the deposit and process it accordingly, getting funds credited quickly and saving you from having to run to the bank.
- Saving time and cutting costs by giving your business the ability to initiate and accept electronic payments is extremely important. With NobleBank’s Automated Clearing House (ACH) origination, you can offer direct deposit to employees, draft payments from customers, or pay vendors electronically. This affordable service is easy to use and can save your business both time and money. Giving your business more opportunities for income and your customers more convenient ways to pay will increase your profits. NobleBank provides this option through its merchant services provider, Payscape Advisors.
- NobleBank & Trust can provide your business with everything you need to accept all major credit, debit, and gift cards. We have all the equipment you need and can even train your staff to use it if necessary.
- NobleBank bank officers at The Summit location are accessible to small businesses on-site. The decision-making on business loans is a quick process because decisions are made locally.
Whether you want to start a new business, or enhance your current offerings, NobleBank is here is to help your small business be successful! Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
–Paul Z. Rogers
Senior EVP & Market President
NobleBank & Trust