Are you ready to shop? Visit The Hoover Finley Center for Vintage Market Days of Birmingham’s “Road Trip” on September 24-26 from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m each day. This 3-day event will feature vendors from over 20 states. Vintage Market Days® is an upscale, vintage-inspired, market featuring original art, antiques, clothing, jewelry, handmade treasures, home décor, outdoor furnishings, consumable yummies, seasonal plantings, and a little more. Vintage Market Days® events are so much more than a flea market. Each Vintage Market Days® event is a unique opportunity for vendors to display their talents and passions in creative venues. Along with shopping for treasures, shoppers will be entertained with live music by Rachel Wilson.
In an effort to keep everyone as safe as possible, Vintage Market Days and The Finley Center will be taking extra precautions. These include:
- All VMD staff, Finley Staff, Vendors and Customers are required to wear a face covering per the State of Alabama mandate.
- 50% capacity of the venue will be observed
- One- way aisles and signage to encourage social distancing
- Adjustments to be as “touch free” as possible
- Hand sanitizer will be available to guests and vendors in numerous locations
- Thursday is the Early Buying Event with tickets $15 (good for re-entry all 3 days). Friday and Saturday is $11.
- The City of Hoover charges $5 for parking. Online tickets are encouraged for touch free transactions but onsite tickets will be available.
- To purchase tickets online, click here.
- But the fun doesn’t stop here! Vintage Market Days of North Alabama is set for October 30-November 1 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tickets are $10 and good for all three days. For tickets and more details, click here. †