Make Your Sweet Heart’s Dreams Come True!
Have you been wanting to make upgrades to your home but have put them off thinking you won’t qualify for the refinance on your home you would need to do it?
Due to government-backed programs, you may be able to refinance your home even if you owe more than your home is worth. The Home Affordable Refinance Program, known as HARP, loosens requirements for traditional refinancing. According to MakingHomeAffordable.gov, your loan must meet several requirements in order to qualify:
- The mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae.
- The mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31, 2009.
- The mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May, 2009.
- The current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%.
- The borrower must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with a good payment history in the past 12 months.
Make your spouse’s wishes for an improved home come true. Call or visit us at HomeTown Lenders and let us review your mortgage and determine if a refinance is in your best interest.
We do business:
- Treating every customer the same
- Showing respect
- Taking time to find the loan that is right for the customer
- Shaking hands
- Putting a name with a face and becoming friends
- Celebrating with you in finding the loan you need and being in the home you want.
Call or visit us today!
Call Scott Moulton at 205-986-4200Visit us at www.htlenders.com 501 Riverchase Parkway East, Suite 200. Birmingham AL, 35244