Daniel Cason Ministries reaches out to the homeless, the helpless, the hurting, the hungry and the hopeless with the love and compassion of the Savior. The week leading up to Thanksgiving 2022, free groceries will be distributed to those living in the poorest communities of Birmingham. Last year with your help we served families in 10 communities. This year our goal is 20 communities! The Tuesday before Thanksgiving, the ministry will also distribute hot meals, groceries and clothing all day at the ministry center, located at the corner of Graymont Avenue and 7th Street North (538 7th Street North,35203).
To make this happen we need at least 100 organizations to donate canned and dried food. We also need many volunteers to help us deliver help to these families. Would you consider telling your “group” about this event and help us feed our brothers and sisters for Thanksgiving? You can help by hosting a food drive or cooking pans of food for hot meals to serve on November 22 at Daniel Cason Ministries, 538 7th Street North, Birmingham. Call 205-365-1800 for more details and to sign up.
Throughout the year, Daniel Cason Ministries provide those in need in our community with:
- Thanksgiving Outreach: Groceries, Clothing, School Supplies, Toiletries
- K.I.D.S. – Kids in Divine Service Music & Arts Training
- K.A.S.P. – Kids After School Program
- Our Daily Bread hot meals to those in need
- Bread of Life Feeding & Clothing
- GED Preparation Classes
It’s easy to donate & keep track of your contributions! The Daniel Cason ministry has an administrative system with the National Christian Foundation to help more efficiently process your donations and provide the tax receipts you de- sire and need. To sponsor one of our programs:
- Make check payable to National Christian Foundation
- Mail to- National Christian Foundation/Alabama 400 Office Park Drive, Suite 201, Birmingham, AL 35223
- In Memo Section of Check Write: K.I.D.S./Daniel Cason KIDS Ministry #1171757
Remember, people really don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care! One person can’t do everything, but everyone can do something. Please help us!
— Rev. & Mrs. Daniel M. Cason, Daniel Cason Ministries