Do you decorate for Valentines Day? Some people love to add hearts and all things love to their decor in the month of February. I’ve even seen friends that are neutral lovers make wooden heart banners that are absolutely adorable. For whatever reason, I have never decorated for the holiday, but I do love adding some pops of pink to my spaces. The great thing about doing that is it can carry you into Spring! Here are some simple ways to add pink to your decor:
- Blush colored pillows. The easiest way to make a statement change to your space.
- Pink flowers. Add them to a basket, jar or any kind of container to make your space festive and pretty.
- Floral prints. Floral prints speak of romance and spring. Its the perfect addition for Valentines Day, and can stay through the next season.
- Blush colored throw. Another easy way to instantly change the look of your room. Its the perfect amount of subtle change.
- Heart shaped cookies on the counter. This gives you something pretty to display and puts you in the holiday feels as well.
- Pale pink candles. If you want a subtle change to your tablescape, try adding some pale pink candles. They will give it the perfect amount of romance and elegance.
If you try any of these ideas, I would love for you to tag me on Instagram so I can see!
—Charlotte Evans Russell
Instagram: @CharlottesHappyHome For more design inspiration and tips, follow me on Instagram @charlotteshappyhome and subscribe to my blog, charlotteshappyhome.com. Read Charlotte’s inspiring faith story here.