Here’s a snapshot of just some of the fun, free activities taking place at the Celebrate the Family Expo! Saturday January 11, 2020 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Hoover Met Complex’s Finley Center.
1. A “Herd” of Chick-fil-A Cows will be on hand to greet guests, take pics and share goodies.
2. Meet Mickey & Minnie, Elsa and Paw Patrols’ Chase and Skye! The cast will take pictures, sign autographs and perform at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. a sneak peak of their upcoming Characters on Parade Performance February 22, 2020. The characters are a part of the Just Keep Smiling ministry that assists families with children in medical crisis.
3. Kids’ Zone courtesy Deborah’s Party Rentals will include an 18 Foot Slide, Bounce House, and Interactive Mickey Park Learning Club. Plus Face Painting by Painted Personalities!
5. Free Face Painting by Painted Personalities.
6. Special private lounge area just for nursing moms courtesy of St. Vincent’s Nursing Nook.
7. Meet and greet with Birmingham Christian Family(BCF) past cover stories and special guests like Hoover Mayor Frank Brocato.
8. Enjoy product and food samples including sampling and voting for your favorite birthday sweets as part of our Birthday Ballot!
9. Receive resources to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the family.
11. Onsite King’s Home Thrift Store donation truck to take your donations and provide you with a tax-deductible receipt. Your donations will help the women and children at King’s Home.
12. In search of the perfect pet? Visit the Expo! and meet furry friends up for adoption. Talk with Shelby County Humane Society staff for insight on the kind of pet that is best for you and your family and how to best care for it.
Special thanks to our Title Sponsor Heritage Preschool, our Major Sponsors St. Vincent’s Nursing Nook, Shades Mountain Baptist Church, Vision Financial Group and Tiger-Rock Martial Arts and our Event Sponsors including Children’s of Alabama and Renewal by Andersen.
Our exhibitors include 101 Mobility, Alabama Credit Union, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Birmingham, Brookdale University Park, Classical Conversations, The Center for Executive Leadership, Crafter’s House, Creative Mindz, Cookie Destiny, Cookie Cutter’s Children’s Haircuts, Epilepsy Foundation of Alabama, Emily’s Heirloom Pound Cakes, Galleria Woods, Grandma Betty’s Pepper Jelly, Gone For Good, a service of United Ability, Heritage Preschool, Heritage Christian Academy, Ironstream Media, Jimmie Hale Mission, Just Keep Smiling, Kevin Derryberry Music, King’s Home, Live Well with Stacy, Lou Lou’s, Linda Harper Music, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Pampered Chef, Prince of Peace Catholic School, Samaritan Counseling Centers of Greater Birmingham, Shades Mountain Baptist Church, STEPS Ministries, Shelby County Humane Society, Sav-A-Life Shelby, Simply Sheets, Tiger-Rock Martial Arts, Vacation Concierge, Valleydale Church, Vision Financial Group, WDJC, Worldsong Missions Place, WoodmenLife, Your Kids Urgent Care and Yucatan Candles.
Look forward to seeing you and your family as we Celebrate the Family & 20 Years of Good News!Visit us at www.birminghamchristian.com/expo for the most up to date and detailed schedule. †