We’re committed to providing the same high level of care we’re known for. You can feel confident in referring a friend, neighbor, or church member. In addition to following our existing community disease outbreak protocols, we have implemented additional precautionary measures following guidance from the CDC, local health authorities and the Brookdale clinical team.
Our response includes these measures:
- Activating an Emergency Command Center to help ensure regular communication with corporate leadership, field team members and vendors.
- Providing communities with the tools needed to monitor residents’ health to detect possible health issues before symptoms manifest.
- Updated and enhanced the cleaning protocols at our communities to address COVID-19.
- Restricting visitor access and performing health screenings on anyone entering the community.
- Rolling out a “virtual visit” plan, encouraging social distancing and utilizing video calling technology like FaceTime and Skype in order to combat social isolation and loneliness.
We’re here to help seniors and patients on a case-by-case basis, especially now. Don’t hesitate to call us with questions.
-Leanne Messer, Brookdale University Park
Does the COVID-19 Pandemic have you experiencing many highs and lows emotionally? You are not alone. Join us Wednesday, May 20 from Noon-1 p.m. along with Lemeshia Agee Chambers, PhD as we discuss this very topic. Dr. Chambers will provide virtual attendees with a mental health discussion as it relates to our new “normal.” She will also address isolation, depression and stress as well as ways to successfully manage those feelings. Please email Leanne Messer at email@example.com if you would like the registration link for this Zoom virtual presentation.
Playing Music & Lifting Spirits at Brookdale University Park
Musicians Wayne and Margaret Alexander perform regularly for residents at Brookdale University Park. Good Friday they put on a particularly moving performance, literally moving from one courtyard to the next throughout the Brookdale Community. The couple gave eight courtyard concerts!