Best known for being one of five siblings on her family’s reality show, Chrisley Knows Best, 20-year-old Savannah Chrisley is blazing her own trail as the youngest person ever to appear on HSN. Her new fashion line, “Faith over Fear,” is featured on the network. “Faith over fear is just something I have lived by for quite some time now,” says Chrisley reflecting on the name she chose for her line. “I just feel like so many people, especially people my age, get scared of things working out…We don’t want to fail. So, for me I have to let my faith be bigger than the situation.” Chrisley says her faith in God is what guides her, and she sees the opportunities God has given her as a platform to share her faith and encourage others. “A lot of women will dim down their worth just to be with someone and that’s just not good,” says Chrisley. “I have found myself guilty of doing that and at the end of the day it’s not the right way to be.”
Expect to see Chrisley wearing pieces from her clothing line when she is in Birmingham October 7 for the Southern Women’s Show at the BJCC. “This was about designing something I truly love and I’m going to wear. If I’m not going to wear it, why would I expect anyone else to,” says Chrisley whose clothes have a modest but stylishly comfortable flair. You will also have the chance to hear Chrisley share behind the scenes details on what it’s really like growing up under the watchful eye of her protective father who she calls a huge faith influence on her life, along with the rest of her family. Besides an appearance by Chrisley, here are some other exciting highlights from this year’s Southern Women’s Show October 5-8.
- Hourly cooking demonstrations by Birmingham’s best chefs with complimentary samples.
- Hourly runway shows featuring the latest trends plus musical entertainment.
- Hundreds of boutiques to browse and shop.
- $3 admission after 3 p.m. on Thursday, and $5 after 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Present your ticket stub from the Auburn or Alabama game and get in free on Sunday.
- Every ticket to the Southern Women’s Show includes a gift of one year free magazine subscription. Register at the show entrance and pick from a selection of popular women’s magazines.
For more show details and tickets ($12 at the door, $8 in advance on line) visit www.southernwomensshow.com. †